A DELICIOUS PRODUCT WITH A SPECIALTY FOOD LABEL BRINGS JOY TO THE WORLD
Every label tells a story. We’re here to help you tell your story.
Everyone wins when an excellent product has effective packaging and a custom specialty food label—the producer of the product AND the consumer. Family-owned since 1978, Amherst Label has been helping our customers create the face of their products for more than 40 years.
We all know how influential labels are at the point of purchase because compelling labels instantly affecting buying decisions. Your specialty food labels can match the integrity of your contents by choosing Amherst Label to help you through ordering, design, application and delivery. Whether elegant simplicity or high shine and color is needed, let Amherst Label give your product wings. The right specialty food label can make products fly off the shelf!
Looking for specialty food labels? Stickers, decals, tags or flexible packaging?
Amherst Label is a leading innovator in specialty food labels and specialty printing, on time and on budget. Longtime members of NH Made, Amherst Label provides award-winning products with superior service at competitive prices.
Amherst Label can help you with all of your label requirements, offering the following specialized products and processes:
• Instant redeemable coupons (IRC)
• Piggyback Labels
• Static cling window decals, double-sided window decals
• Barcoding, variable imaging, numbering
• Subsurface, adhesive and liner printing
• Nameplate and overlay panels
• Safety stickers
• Floor graphics/screen printing up to 38”x46”
• 100% inspection
• Finishing per copy direction and application requirements
• Customized, economical packaging and shipping
• Up to 8-color printing
• 4-color process, Pantone® matching
• White ink, flo-coating
• UV and water-based inks
• Flexo printing up to 18” wide
• Application-specific adhesives and materials
• Extensive material selection including pressure sensitive vinyls and polyesters—clear, white and metalized
• Specialize in screen printing customer-supplied materials
• Foil stamping and cold foil
At Amherst Label, we have a simple philosophy: identify our customers’ needs and provide the solution. We take the pain out of label ordering.
Our triple-tech approach to label manufacturing is one way we can do this. We have three top-of-the-line manufacturing processes to choose from to produce your job on-time, on-budget and to specifications.
Our award-winning screenprint department is legendary. Our flexo capabilities cannot be beat. And our Domino digital department is game-changing. The highest quality printing, in ANY quantity including one! No plates needed, consistent. Affordable. Excellent.
But bottom line, our people—their knowledge, their attention to detail and their caring—are what set us apart. When it comes to labels, we really apply ourselves.
GET A QUOTE / START A CONVERSATION
Printing Industries of New England award winner 2020
Tag & Label Manufacturers Institute Innovation Award
Amherst Label owner Nick Calvetti was named Business Leader of the Year 2019 Greater Merrimack Chamber of Commerce