DECORATIVE AND DURABLE HOUSEWARES LABELS
Everything is better with a label
Since Amherst Label was founded in 1978, we have specialized in housewares labels. Containers for storage, organizing, and decorating require various labeling—permanent, removable labels and variable data barcoded labels for inventory. Whatever the size or durability requirement, we are happy to work with you because Amherst Label is, and always has been, customer-driven.
• Pantone® color matching for coordinating with today’s colorful kitchenware
• Variable Data Printing (VDP) barcoding for inventory possibilities
• Adhesion options because different products require different label permanence
• Lamination and other finishes for durability
• Three printing technologies (flexo, screen print and digital) offer a variety of sizes, styles and options for housewares labels.
At Amherst Label, we have a simple philosophy: identify our customers’ needs and provide the solution. We take the pain out of label ordering.
Our triple-tech approach to housewares label manufacturing is one way we can do this. We have three top-of-the-line manufacturing processes to choose from to produce your job on-time, on-budget and to specifications.
Our award-winning screenprint department is legendary. Our flexo capabilities cannot be beat. And our Domino digital department is game-changing. The highest quality printing, in ANY quantity including one! No plates needed, consistent. Affordable. Excellent.
But bottom line, our people—their knowledge, their attention to detail and their caring—are what set us apart. When it comes to housewares labels, we really apply ourselves.
GET A QUOTE / START A CONVERSATION
Printing Industries of New England award winner 2021
Tag & Label Manufacturers Institute Innovation Award
Amherst Label president Nye Hornor was named Business Leader of the year in 2021. Owner Nick Calvetti was named Business Leader of the Year 2019 Greater Merrimack Souhegan Valley Chamber of Commerce