As part of our effort to increase our sustainability practices, we have launched a liner recycling program! Currently focusing on clear release liner only (PET liner), we are collecting liner at several locations across New England. After a full truck load of liner is accumulated, the material will be Recycled through the RafCycle Program at Raflatac into either new label materials, PET products, or other innovative circular solutions. If you currently dispose of release liner in your dumpster, recycling could offset your disposal costs while simultaneously offsetting your carbon footprint!
HOW TO RECYCLE YOUR LABEL RELEASE LINER
• Save your clear label liner after label application.
• The liner MUST be kept CLEAN and DRY.
• Liner MUST be kept separate from any other liner or waste.
• Liner MUST NOT be on a core, must not have any tape, labels or other materials attached.
• It is imperative that no other types of paper or plastics get mixed in with the liner. Any cross contamination or dirt can ruin the entire collection and prevent it from being recycled.
DROP IT OFF!
Please contact us to get drop-off times and contact information for each location. You can also ship your liner to us for recycling, and if we are in your area, we’ll be happy to pick it up!
NEW HAMPSHIRE COLLECTION LOCATIONS
Green Tribes Manufacturing
Great Rhythm Brewing Co.
MAINE COLLECTION LOCATIONS
Rising Tide Brewing Co.
Portland & Westbrook, ME
Bissell Brothers Brewing Co. Warehouse
Geaghan Brothers Brewing Co.
VERMONT COLLECTION LOCATIONS
Switchback Brewing Co.
MASSACHUSETTS COLLECTION LOCATIONS
Lamplighter Brewing Co.
RHODE ISLAND COLLECTION LOCATIONS
Tilted Barn Brewery
MORE COLLECTION SITES COMING SOON…
• Log your information on the digital drop-off form to let us know the approximate amount of liner and your drop-off location.
• You can also log your drop off on the sign-in sheet at the collection site if possible.
We are so excited to get started with the support of our environmentally conscious customers and vendors. We ask for your patience with this new project.
INTERESTED IN BECOMING A COLLECTION SITE?
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION.