EMAIL OR CALL US FOR INFORMATION ABOUT UPCOMING OPPORTUNITIES
Amherst Label continually strives to be the best specialty printer and the best place to work offering excellent health, dental, vision and life insurance plans, FSA, 401K, fitness membership, educational assistance, vacation, sick days and a volunteer day. Cross training with all departments and regular company-wide social and educational programs. Give Back/Give Thanks Employee Philanthropy Program, T-shirts, fruit, chilled filtered water, birthday gift. Solar-powered. Veteran-owned and family-owned for over 40+ years. Check out our Facebook page to see what it’s like to be a member of the Amherst Label family. Our WHY, or reason for being here, is WeHelpYou. We believe in helping our employees, customers, suppliers, families and communities succeed. More about our WHY.
Our goal is to make Amherst Label the BEST place to work anywhere. If you like the way we do things, and have a skill set that overlaps with our manufacturing and support services, please consider checking in with us by submitting the e-form below. All submissions are confidential.
NEW OPENING! Sales Coordinator. Full-time, 8am-5pm. Responsible for supporting the company’s sales goals through professional sales techniques and good customer service. Maintains quality relations with existing accounts, and provides sales and marketing support by performing the following duties: Providing quotes, placing orders, sending samples, keeping customers informed, backing up Sales Account Execs. Our brand new Sales office area awaits you.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED), or two to four years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Starting salary range: $35k–$41.5k .
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Amherst Label is looking for a results-driven Financial Controller to manage and improve our organization’s financial performance and direct our accounting operations. Duties for the financial controller will include managing accounting records, evaluating, and managing risk, ensuring compliance with regulations, publishing financial statements, overseeing accounting operations, analyzing financial data, monitoring expenditure, forecasting revenue, coordinating auditing processes, and ensuring accuracy of financial information.
Financial Controller basic duties and responsibilities include:
- Manage accounting staff including A/R Specialist and A/P specialist
- Oversee all accounting functions including payroll, accounts payable and accounts receivable, general ledger, preparation of journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations: cash, fixed assets, prepaids and inventories, month-end/year-end close process, budgeting
- Coordinate and prepare internal financial statements
- Provide management with reports vital to the decision-making process
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement
- Oversee Federal and State tax reporting Including planning and compliance
- Completion of Industry surveys and reporting
Financial Controller Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a similar field.
- A Master’s degree with a focus on corporate financial management is a plus.
- Minimum five years’ experience as a financial manager, or similar.
- Sound knowledge of accounting fundamentals (GAAP) and financial management.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting standards and industry regulations.
- Expert Excel skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Extensive experience in corporate finances, auditing, and performance management.
- Advanced competency in financial management and accounting software
- Excellent leadership, communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills as well as excellent organizational and time management abilities.
Flexographic Press Operator Second Shift 2pm-Midnight, M-TH with Friday OT as necessary. 3-5 years experience operating web-based flexo printing press.
AS A GROWTH-ORIENTED CUSTOM LABEL MANUFACTURER, WE ARE ALWAYS INTERESTED IN HIGHLY-QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS
The ideal candidate will possess an in-depth knowledge of financial management principles, proven experience in a financial leadership role, strong analytical skills, exceptional problem-solving skills, a passion for numbers, and excellent organizational abilities.
Sheet-fed Screen Printer
Thank you for your interest in Amherst Label!