1) How would you describe your BACKGROUND?
I have a BA in Graphic Design from Keene State. I started working in print at 16, and worked as a graphic designer/art director for a small print and promotional manufacturer for 13 years, but have leaned on my Customer Service skills since having my son in 2019.
2) What would SURPRISE people to realize about you?
Something unusual and possibly surprising about me is that I got married in a helicopter while flying over Niagara Falls.
3) What is the most delightful part of your life OUTSIDE of work?
Spending time with my family of course, and I enjoy traveling to see live music. This year I have gone to concerts in Massachusetts, South Carolina, and Georgia.
4) What is your usual WORK DAY like?
I’m an octopus at a desk! The days do vary but typically include e-mailing with customers, quoting and entering orders, and consulting with our scheduling, production and pre-press departments in order to make the best label possible!
5) What is the most MEANINGful thing about your job?
The best part for me is seeing my work realized; being able to see and hold tangible evidence of our work in the form of the finished product.