Our goal is to make Amherst Label the BEST place to work anywhere. If you like the way we do things, and have a skill set that overlaps with our manufacturing and support services, please consider checking in with us by submitting the e-form below. All submissions are confidential.
OPENING AVAILABLE Buyer/Purchasing
Buyer/PurchasingPerform a variety of clerical and manual tasks involved in purchasing and maintaining inventory control including purchasing vendor-supplied items and raw materials from approved suppliers as well as the following:
· Review, negotiate and process requisitions on a daily basis.
· Be able to determine inventory levels and determine purchasing requirements.
· Discuss defective goods/materials with vendor customer service.
· Track status of purchase orders.
· Understand label applications to make appropriate recommendations for potential orders.
· Daily use of ERP system (Label Traxx)
· Ensure that invoices agree with received goods and match purchase orders.
· Maintains procurement records: items or services purchased, costs, delivery, product quality or performance and inventories, etc.
· Associates Degree in Business Supply Chain Management is preferred or equivalent purchasing experience. Experience in a commercial printing environment is preferred.
· Must be able to demonstrate familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel.
· Be able to contribute to building a positive team spirit, generating suggestions for improvements, asking for and offering help as needed.
Benefits include health insurance, vacation, paid sick time, holidays, 401k 50% match and more.
Flexible part-time hours. $10/hour DOE. Responsibilities include checking the building perimeter, picking up debris, watering plants, emptying trash. Cleaning windows, checking light bulbs and other similar duties.
OPENING AVAILABLE Screen Printer
Screen PrinterFirst shift, full-time screen printer. Minimum two years of actual screen printing experience required including preparing screens and printing on materials such as Lexan, vinyls and polys. Experience with flatbed die-cutting, laminating and knife-cutting preferred. Must have HS diploma, ability to work well with others, be able to multi task and work in a fast-paced environment. Benefits include vacation, paid sick time, Holidays, 401k 50% match and more.
No other openings on the A-team at this time. Please check back. Thank you!