Amherst Label’s promise to “take the pain out of label ordering” makes it easy for producers of hemp-based CBD products to get the labels they need. We specialize in labels for hemp-oil based products including lotion, lip balm, topical cream, tincture and spray. We are happy to help create labels to identify, decorate and promote CBD products requiring custom labels.
Our digital label equipment is ideal for high-quality, small-volume label runs and is competitive at larger volumes too. For large production runs, our award-winning flexographic label division is an excellent source for pressure sensitive labels, decals and tags.
We offer full-color and pantone color matching capabilities as well as specialty printing including cold foil effect, textured effect, special stocks, and special adhesives.
Sometimes clear stock would work well for a product. White stock can be printed or flo-coated to create a colored background. For a very special effect, our digital texture-effect process can really make a product stand out. If metallic effect is desired, this can be achieved with metallic stock or possibly cold-foil for an embossed look.
Amherst Label’s expertise with cold brew coffee and craft beer provides a wealth of experience in label application during the beverage production process. Dry/wet and temperature conditions, speed and other considerations are aspects of label ordering we understand because custom beverage labels are a longtime specialty of ours.
For over 40 years, Amherst Label has been helping our customers tell their stories. We are delighted to welcome you to the Amherst Label family. We look forward to applying ourselves to your CBD hemp-oil product labeling requirements.
If you would like to talk with a label pro about your product labels, email or call us. We would be delighted to send you samples of our work.
Amherst Label can help you with almost all your label requirements, offering the following specialized products and processes:
• Instant redeemable coupons (IRC)
• Piggyback Labels
• Static cling window decals, double-sided window decals
• Barcoding, variable imaging, numbering
• Subsurface, adhesive and liner printing
• Safety stickers
• Flexible packaging
• Floor graphics/screen printing up to 38”x46”
• 100% inspection
• Finishing per copy direction and application requirements
• Customized, economical packaging and shipping
• Up to 8-color printing
• 4-color process, Pantone® matching
• White ink, flo-coating
• UV and water-based inks
• Flexo printing up to 18” wide
• Application-specific adhesives and materials
• Extensive material selection including pressure sensitive vinyls and polyesters—clear, white and metalized
• Specialize in screen printing customer-supplied materials
• Foil stamping and cold foil