ACCEPTABLE FILE FORMATS
Adobe Illustrator CC or lower
Adobe InDesign CC or lower
Adobe Photoshop CC or lower
QuarkXpress 7 or lower
• Please include SCREEN and PRINTER fonts or convert text to paths, curves or outlines.
• Please remember that after conversion, text becomes an object and typographical corrections cannot be made.
• Recommended to convert text to paths, curves or outlines; or provide TrueType (.ttf) or Opentype (.otf) fonts.
• Copies of all graphic files (linked or embedded) need to be provided with the main document.
• TIFF and/or EPS files should be placed, or linked not embedded.
• 4 c/p (4 color process) images should be saved as 300 dpi (dots per inch) .tiff files; line artwork should be saved at a minimum of 1200 dpi (dots per inch).
When assigning a color to art or text, please use a Pantone® color when possible. This will work for process or spot colors. If using a spot color, please make sure it separates to spot not process. Process colors should be in CMYK mode not RGB. Thank you.
• If possible, please include a HARD COPY of the artwork and any special instructions.
• Include printed documentation of the files on your disk.
• Always keep a copy of your files.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR ONLY COPY!
• We accept compressed files in either Stuffit (.sit) or WinZip (.zip) format.
• Accepted file storage: Zip Disk, CD, DVD-R/RW, Flash Drive.
• Email art files to your customer service representative or salesperson and be sure all files are under 5 MB in size.
• If your files exceed 5 MB your sales representative can provide you with access to our FTP site.
• Please notify your sales representative of any files that have been uploaded to our FTP site.